Bella Torta is now hosting cupcake decorating classes! This week, as a thank you to all the girls who work for us (and because L is a little mean and doesn't take them out at Christmas!) I hosted a trial cupcake decorating class. Something I've loved the idea of doing, ever since I went on one myself.
Birds, Buds and Bows Cupcake Decorating Class!
Monday 8th and Monday 22nd August
Join us in our relaxed restaurant environment for 5 hours of cupcake decorating bliss, from 10.30a.m. until 3.30p.m. where you will:
• Gain confidence using two types of icing
• Use professional icing colour gels, equipment and techniques
• Style a gorgeous large ruffled bow and make delicate yet full sugar roses
• Use florist paste to make bespoke bows, birds and flowers
• Learn how to top cupcakes with smooth or embossed sugar paste for all your decorations to sit neatly upon
• Get a chance to have all of your decorating questions answered and dilemmas solved
• Take home a unique box of 12 cupcakes that you have decorated from scratch
• Be inspired to go home and make more cupcakes just to decorate them!
The class is just £90 and includes course notes, all ingredients, equipment and materials. Please bring your own packed lunch.
Our cupcake classes are suitable for beginners and we hope that by the end of the class, your head will be full to bursting with ideas and inspiration. If you have any questions before you book, please call in to Ponte Vecchio or call Bella Torta on 07521 161547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking facilities are available at http://www.bella-torta.co.uk/